The Burger Week is a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique Burgers with a series of daily events.
Hashtag = #BurgerWeek
Thursday, May 7, 2015
BURGERS AND BUBBLY PAIRING DINNER AT NEW YORK BEER CO
– 4 Course Dinner with an Expert Guided 4 Course Bubbly Pairing –
Thursday, May 7th
New York Burger Co
678 6th Ave, NYC
6:30 and 8:00 pm seatings
- 4 Course meal including:
- 1 Buttermilk Chicken Mini
- 3 Mini Burgers (1 off-menu)
- 3 side items
- All 4 main courses expertly paired with Sparking Wine, Champagne or Prosecco
- Bubbly tasting presentation from a wine expert from Baron Francois.
New York Burger Co (2678 6th Ave) will host a very unique and delicious event on Thursday, May 7th as the finale of the 4th Annual NY Burger Week. New York Burger Co in conjunction with Baron Francois have come up with the ultimate Burger and Bubbly pairing. You’ll taste through 4 courses of food, including 1 off-menu Burger, from New York Burger Co while tasting an expertly paired Champagne, Sparking Wine or Prosecco with each course. The tastings will be lead by an expert wine taster from Baron Francois.
Representatives from New York Burger Co & Schweid & Sons will be hand to talk about the menu and the ground beef.
- Chicken Minis paired with a bubbly cocktail made with Cuvee des Barons – Blancs de Blancs
- Tribeca Burger – blue cheese, bacon, avocado paired with Prosecco Di Maria
- Chelsea Burger – cheddar, bacon, 1000 island paired with Antech Emotion Blanquette de Limoux Rose
- Chorizo Burger (Off-Menu): havarti, chorizo, sriracha aioli paired with Jaillance Cuvee Imperial
Purchase your tickets based on which seating you would like to attend.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts