To celebrate National Hamburger Month, Burger Conquest, Burger Maker & The Food Film Festival proudly bring you the 3rd Annual NY Burger Week, May 1-7, 2014.
The Burger Week is a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique burgers with a series of daily events.
Hashtag = #BurgerWeek
THE NY BURGER FEAST
At Hudson Common
– $65 for tickets to a Burger Party Where You’ll Sample the Best Burgers Around –
May 2, 2014
356 West 58th Street, NYC
6:30 – 9:30 pm
Join Burger Maker and the Hudson Hotel as they present THE NY BURGER FEAST.
TWO TICKET OPTIONS
Price = $65
- Admission to event from 6:30 – 9:30 pm
- Sample from several Burger restaurants
- 3 All-NY Craft Beer Tasting Pours
Price = $75
- 1 hour early access 5:30 – 6:30 pm (limited tickets)
- Admission to event 5:30 – 9:30 pm
- Sample from 8 Burger restaurants
- 5 All-NY Craft Beer Tasting Pours
What would The NY Burger Week be without a big burger party? Right? We hear you and we agree and that’s why we created THE NY BURGER FEAST. Join us on Friday, May 2nd for an exclusive Burger party at Hudson Common in the Hudson hotel for a burger and beer feast of epic proportions. We’ve invited some of the best Burger spots around to come and serve you some of the tastiest burgers in the biz. Each restaurant will be showing you their best by offering a signature Burger from their menu using a selection of Burger Maker’s high-quality, fresh ground beef. You’ll go from table to table as you walk around enjoying delicious burgers. Wash it all down with a selection of local craft beers on tap at Hudson Common.
FEATURED RESTAURANTS & BURGER MENU
- Hudson Common
- Idle Hands Bar
- Manchester Pub
- Point Break
- Pound and Pence
- Burger Maker
- Plus a cheese tasting with Jarlsberg
LOCAL NY CRAFT BREWS FROM
– The Bronx Brewery
*This is a 21 and over event