The Burger Week is a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique Burgers with a series of daily events.
Hashtag = #BurgerWeek
Sunday, May 3, 2015
THE BEER CULTURE BOOZY BURGER BRUNCH
– Beer & Whiskey Pairing with 3 kinds of Certified Angus Beef® Burgers –
1:00, 2:00 and 3:00 pm seatings.
Price $29 advance, ($34 day of)
- 3 Mini Burgers made with 3 different kinds of Certified Angus Beef® from Schweid & Sons
- 2 specialty Craft Beers from Two Roads Brewing
- Beer Tasting Presentation
- A tasting of Elijah Craig 12 & Ritten House Rye Whiskeys from Heaven Hill
- Whiskey Tasting Presentation
- Certified Angus Beef® & Ground Beef Education from a Burger Expert
Join Beer Culture for a very special Burger & Beer pairing brunch with Schweid & Sons.
You’ll get taste 3 different mini-Burgers made with 3 different types of Schweid & Sons gourmet ground beef. All 3 Burgers will be made the same way so that you’ll get to the taste and learn about the different types of blends. All 3 Burgers will be made with different blends of Certified Angus Beef®.
- The CAB Butcher’s Blend – Schweid & Sons own proprietary blend of Certified Angus Beef® cuts of chuck, round and sirloin.
- The One Pecenter – Certified Angus Beef®, USDA Prime chuck. Only 1.5% of the cattle in the US grade at both CAB and USDA Prime.
- The CAB Custom Blend: Chuck Brisket – A custom blend best cuts of Certified Angus Beef® chuck and brisket.
Each of the 3 Burgers will be accompanied by either a craft beer from Two Roads or a whiskey from Heaven Hill. A representative from Two Roads and Heaven Hill will be on hand to walk you through tasting each of the drinks. A representative from Schweid & Sons will be on hand to give you a brief education on each of the Burgers as well what is Certified Angus Beef®.
Purchase your tickets based on which seating you would like to attend.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts