The Burger Week is a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique Burgers with a series of daily events.
Hashtag = #BurgerWeek
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
BEER AUTHORITY BEER BURGER DINNER
– 3 Burger and 3 Beer Pairing Dinner –
Wednesday, May 6th
300 West 40th St, NYC
6:30 and 8:00 pm seatings
- 3 different Off-Menu Burger Creations
- 3 draft beers from Allagash, each paired with a Burger
- 1 order of French Fries
- 1 order of Fried Pickles
- Burger & Beer Tasting presentations
Beer Authority (300 West 40th St) will host the ultimate beer and Burger dinner on Wednesday, May 6th for the 4th Annual NY Burger Week. Chef Louis has worked to put together a trio of awesome off-menu Burgers just for this event. Each of the Burgers will be expertly paired with craft beers from Allagash Brewing Company. You’ll taste and rate all 3 Burgers and Beers as well as Beer Authority’s french fries and fried pickles.
- Pastrami Burger – Pretzel Bun, Caramelized Onions, Beer Mustard, American Cheese and Thinly Sliced Pastrami.
- Spicy Burger – Brioche Bun, Pepper Jack, Avocado, Onion Ring, Habanero Coffee BBQ Sauce & Bacon.
- The Good Ol Boy – Black Pepper Biscuit, Country Ham, Pimento Cheese, Tomato,, Arugula and Chicken Fried Burger.
- Allagash Monmouth Red
- Allagash Current Affair
- Allagash Golden Brett
Super bonus! You’ll get to hang out with the ultimate NYC Burger authority, Brad Garoon from BurgerWeekly.com. Brad is the author of “Burger City: Your Guide to the Ultimate New York City Burger Experience.”
We will also be joined by Joios, a collaborative food & drink community, created to sort through abundant options and discover great flavor. They gather ratings at tasting events that are both serious and fun, linking eager consumers to less-known producers. You’ll taste and rate the night’s experience with Joios.
Purchase your tickets based on which seating you would like to attend.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts